Full 1 year warranty ! 30 days money back ! Safe payment and fast shipping !
Replacement SAMSUNG SB-L110 battery pack 100% compatible with the original SB-L110 battery, high quality, wholesale price. You can also contact us for a lower price if you want a quantity purchase of SAMSUNG SB-L110 replacement batteries.
Our Camcorder Batteries are made using the highest quality cells available and utilize all of the proper logic boards, thermal protectors, thermistors and circuit breakers to ensure the maximum levels of battery safety, reliability and efficiency.
In order to guarantee optimal battery performance and life we recommend reading the new battery instructions.
SAMSUNG SB-L110 Battery + Charger : (Save more $2.00)
1. A new SAMSUNG SB-L110 battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the SAMSUNG SB-L110 may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the SB-L110battery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the SB-L110 battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the SAMSUNG SB-L110 every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the SAMSUNG SB-L110 battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the SAMSUNG SB-L110 as instructed in the user's manual.
4. If the samsung SB-L110 battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5.It is normal for a SAMSUNG SB-L110 battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
6. A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the SAMSUNG SB-L110 after a storage period.
7. The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the High Capacity battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A High Capacity battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
8. Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the SAMSUNG SB-L110 battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the SAMSUNG SB-L110 battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the SAMSUNG SB-L110, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions.