Full 1 year warranty ! 30 days money back ! Safe payment and fast shipping !
Replacement SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri battery pack 100% compatible with the original VP-D590Ri battery, high quality, wholesale price. You can also contact us for a lower price if you want a quantity purchase of SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri replacement batteries.
Our Camcorder Batteries are made using the highest quality cells available and utilize all of the proper logic boards, thermal protectors, thermistors and circuit breakers to ensure the maximum levels of battery safety, reliability and efficiency.
In order to guarantee optimal battery performance and life we recommend reading the new battery instructions.
SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri Battery Instructions
1. A new SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to the devices manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri may require three to four charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging the VP-D590Ribattery for the first time the device may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Remove the VP-D590Ri battery from the device, reinsert it and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri battery's life (this does not apply to Li-Ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run the device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri as instructed in the user's manual.
4. If the samsung VP-D590Ri battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5.It is normal for a SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.
6. A charged battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri after a storage period.
7. The milliamp-hour (mAH) rating of the High Capacity battery will often be higher than the one on the original battery. A higher mAH rating is indicative of a longer lasting (higher capacity) battery and will not cause any incompatibilities. A High Capacity battery will, in most cases, outperform the original by 30% to 50%.
8. Actual battery run-time depends upon the power demands made by the equipment. In the case of notebook computers, screen brightness, the use of the CPU, the hard drive, and other peripherals results in an additional drain upon the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri battery, effectively reducing the battery's run-time. The total run-time of the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri battery is also heavily dependent upon the design of the equipment. To ensure maximum performance of the SAMSUNG VP-D590Ri, optimize the computer's power management features. Refer to the computer manual for further instructions.