Full 1 year warranty ! 30 days money back ! Safe payment and fast shipping !
Replacement Sony CCD-TRV37E battery pack 100% compatible with the original CCD-TRV37E battery, high quality, wholesale price. You can also contact us for a lower price if you want a quantity purchase of Sony CCD-TRV37E replacement batteries.
High performance fully automatic charger designed to quickly and safely charge digital camera and camcorder battery.
Brand NEW Li-ion Battery For SONY CCD-TRV37E. Replaces NP-F330 . High-quality Japanese cells. Quick charge with automatic constant current control prevents battery from overcharging, short circuit, and electric shock. Perfect fit for your Digital Camcorder Battery!
SONY CCD-TRV37E Battery + Charger : (Save more $2.00)
SONY CCD-TRV37E Battery Maintenance and User Instructions
1. A new SONY CCD-TRV37E battery usually maintains a discharged condition with very low capacity. It is highly recommended to fully charge new SONY CCD-TRV37E battery packs before using. You can refer to the users' guide of your electronic device for charging instructions.
2. A new SONY CCD-TRV37E battery pack needs to be circled (fully discharged and recharged) three to five times to reach its optimum performance.
3. Rechargeable Camcorder battery will undergo self-discharging when left unused for a long period of time. Thus, it should always be stored in a fully charged state and kept in a cool, dry and clean place.
4. To maintain the optimum performance of a SONY CCD-TRV37E battery pack, it is highly recommended to circle (fully discharging and recharging) it at least once a month.
5. It is normal if a new SONY CCD-TRV37E battery gets warm when being charged or used. However, please pay special attention if the SONY CCD-TRV37E battery pack becomes excessively hot. This may indicate there is a problem with the charging circuit of the electronic device. Please consult a qualified technician if necessary.
6. New SONY CCD-TRV37E batteries are hard to be charged. Sometimes, your electronic device may indicate a fully charged condition about 10 to 15 minutes when the new SONY CCD-TRV37E battery pack is being charged for the first time. When this happens, remove the SONY CCD-TRV37E battery pack and let it cool down for about 10 to 15 minutes then repeat the charging procedure. Sometimes, a new SONY CCD-TRV37E battery will suddenly refuse to be charged. If this happens, a suggested solution is trying to remove the battery from the device and insert it again.